Welcome to County Building Control
County Building Control Ltd is a Corporate Approved Inspector licensed by the Secretary of State to provide building control approval across England & Wales, on any construction project. We pride ourselves on providing a pro-active, consistent and efficient alternative to Local Authority Building Control.
County Building Control Ltd is regulated, audited and monitored by the Construction Industry Council, to ensure all aspects of the business are to the highest standard and in accordance with; The Code of Conduct for Approved Inspectors and The Building Control Performance Standards. This gives our customers the assurance that they are receiving an assured, quality service.
The complexity of Building Regulations can be daunting and are likely to become more onerous with the introduction of future Regulations driven by legislation. Whether you are a client embarking on your first project, Architect or contractor seeking an alternative service we are here to help every step of the way to ensure compliance is achieved through efficient collaboration.
Service and customer satisfaction is the core value of County Building Control Ltd, we are therefore committed to making the building control process straightforward from inception through to completion. We can tailor our service to align with the design and construction process of your project without deadlines or time constraints- adding value to the construction project.
For more information call 01403 740 166
Key benefits of using our service
• All building types covered including; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Educational, Health Care, Offices, Conversions & Mixed Use.
• Expert knowledge of Building Regulations.
• Reduced bureaucracy and National consistency.
• Constructive pre-application advice – identifying potential issues early.
• Prompt plans appraisals & site inspections.
• Inspection schedule and completion checklist provided.
• Investment in latest surveying technology to maximise efficiency.
• Your own allocated chartered surveyor throughout the project.
• All technical staff are fully qualified Chartered Building Engineers and undertake a minimum of 30 hours continued professional development each year.
• Friendly, dedicated office support staff.
• Government approved and regulated by the Construction Industry Council (CIC)
• Fully insurance backed.